Friday, September 19, 2014

Tie On The Flannel

Do you ask youself what the perfect item for making every outfit look casual or sporty is? I have the answer for you guys... Flannels are my recent obsession and tied around your waist they are just perfect for an casual everyday look but at the same time my checked friends look super cute and sporty.  I have an outfit idea for you, which I actually wore today. So here's the chance to make your life a lot easier by saving you an eternity tomorrow morning by asking yourself what to wear. I bet everybody has these items at home. Just a lose shirt, skinny, jeans and a flannel not to forget. You can vary with the shoes. Boots, Vans, Chucks, Nikes etc.. everything is possible. So you see guys, you don't even have another option than wearing my checked friends because it is so tempting. 
It is already past midnight and I should slowly start learning for my 5 hour english exam tomorrow. Like you already know, I just love to study... Wish me luck! :)

Serra, xxx





Fragst ihr euch, was das perfekte Kleidungsstück für ein Casual Outfit ist? Ich habe die ersehnte Antwort für euch. Neuerdings geht ohne Flannel Hemden nichts mehr. Um deine Hüfte gebunden sind sie sehr sportlich und süß zugleich. Ganz ohne Aufwand sieht es so aus, als ob man sich sehr viel Mühe für sein Outfit gegeben habt. Also Leute, ihr seht.. ihr habt gar keine andere Wahl mehr ein anderes Outfit auszuwählen. Und zudem spart ihr euch morgen früh die Ewigkeit vor dem Kleiderschrank, mit der meist gefürchtetsten Frage auf dem Planeten im Kopf. Für das Outfit habt ihr wahrscheinlich schon alles da. Ein lockeres Shirt, Skinny Jeans und nicht zu vergessen das Flannel Hemd. Die Schuhe könnt ihr beliebig auswählen..Boots, Vans, Chucks, Nikes etc. alles passt perfekt.
Nun... es ist schon nach Mitternacht und ich sollte doch lieber anfangen für mein 5 stündiges Englisch Exam zulernen, das morgen auf mich wartet. Herrlich... wie ihr wisst liebe ich das ja so sehr. Wünscht mir Glück :)

Serra, xxx

Shirt: H&M // Flannel: H&M


Boots: H&M // Jeans: Only


Example (Tumblr)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they always make me smile.